requested by evngeline
People always forget about this Tiana. Yes she worked hard her entire life for her dream, but when it came to taking the easy way she turned it down because it would hurt people. Nobody remembers that
Of course they don’t. People love to forget to Tiana.
IS THIS FAN ART OF STEVE HUGGING BUCKY WHILE THE WINTER SOLDIER LOOKS ON WITH A KNIFE DRIPPING BLOOD?
I can totally picture this being the idea that haunts post-WS Bucky’s mind—that this is what Steve dreams of, this image of Bucky as he once was. When all Steve wants is to have the Bucky that still exists—in whatever form he takes—back in his life. Ugh. (And thus all fics are born.)
Interviewer: Tell us about your relationship with Robert Downey Jr on set.
Jude Law: Oh, I love him. I love him.
Interviewer: Yeah? You had a bit of a bromance going on there.
Jude Law: What is this new term everyone is using?
Jude Law: Oh, it’s a horrible term. What about just a romance?
Interviewer: No, it’s not the same.
Jude Law: Why not? Why?
Interviewer: Cause then you’d have to star in a romantic comedy together or something.
Jude Law: We just have. Have you not seen it? [x]
Your last painting was so good, it saved the world. I can’t wait to see what you do next. It’s not going to be easy. I’ve got a hairband to live up to.
Bonnie “literally done with everyone” Winterbottom
"Sherlock" season 4 is returning to BBC in early 2016 with no official date yet. However, the series will hold a Christmas special planned for December 2015 and will be based on the mystery "The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle."
THE BLUE CARBUNCLE, GUYS!
- This would be the first time (aside from John’s blog entry) that Sherlock showed mercy to a suspect!
- According to canon, TBC takes place the day after Christmas. This adaptation will maybe tie in with Moriarty’s ‘return’? Or, if Sherlock’s exile isn’t instantaneous, TBC will be sandwiched between CAM’s death and Sherlock’s punishment.
- "You are engaged," said I; "perhaps I interrupt you."
"Not at all. I am glad to have a friend with whom I can discuss my results."
Sherlock, oh my God, you’re so soppy! YAS.
- "Precisely. You allude to my attempt to recover the Irene Adler papers…"
Sherlock brings up Irene by name other than ‘the woman’ so that’s interesting.
- "But his wife — you said that she had ceased to love him."
"This hat has not been brushed for weeks. When I see you, my dear Watson, with a week’s accumulation of dust upon your hat, and when your wife allows you to go out in such a state, I shall fear that you also have been unfortunate enough to lose your wife’s affection."
OMG this is almost as bad as Sherlock’s comment about John’s next wedding good God. He said WHEN, not IF. You giant bag of dicks.
- "My name is Sherlock Holmes. It is my business to know what other people don’t know."
I love you, you arrogant asshole.
- If they take anything from Granada, maybe Sherlock will have a cold. And look as painfully attractive as ever in spite of it. (x)
Imagine, like Shezza, but less dirty.
The outdoor market was bustling with local vendors; there was everything from adult snowcones to handcrafted jewelry. Theo, however, went straight for the pumpkins. “We haven’t carved one yet this year,” he said with a grin. “I think today should be the day.”